17 Jun To my Father
The Best of Father’s Day
From the best gifts to the best songs we are going to talk about the best ways to celebrate Father’s Day. Fathers are a crucial part of child rearing and they deserve a day in which everyone recognized that fact. Every father is different- therefore, it is very important to know your dad and know what he would like as a gift or song. If we have a country man on our hands, a tie and rap song are not the way to go; just as a hipster isn’t going to be exactly happy with a George Strait song and a new duck call.
Top Father’s Day Gifts
- A New Watch- From the sophisticated to the average Joe everyone needs to know the time.
- The Carnivore Cookbook- Great for the dad who likes to cook both simple and elaborate meat-based meals, Michael Symon’s cookbook is an offer featuring 120 recipes for carnivores.
- Fire TV (Amazon)- If your dad likes watching what he wants, when he wants, Amazon Fire TV will let him do just that. This small, easy, and well-designed set-top box is a great way for him to stream everything from the latest blockbuster to his favorite TV series and games. It’s also an Android-friendly device so he can access the system from his smartphone.
- A Skin Care Regiment and Razor- For the dapper dad, who wants to impress and be well groomed.
- The Chillsner- This is a wonderful invention for the beer lovers of the world. The Chillsner is a way to ensure that his lager or IPA is perfectly chilled every time. Designed like an icicle, or a “corksicle,” the Chillsner fits into a bottle’s neck so that his drink will cool off almost instantly, down to the last drop.
- Under Armour- Originally designed for athletes, the UA Member’s Bounce Polo is made from smooth 4-way stretch and moisture wicking fabric for long-lasting freshness. Great for the active dad, or the dad that values practical comfort, these clean-cut polos will keep him cool and dry and ensure that he stands out on the golf course (or elsewhere) this summer.
- The Sagaform Rocking Glass- For those who enjoy a good sip of whiskey, scotch or other malt-based liquor, true appreciation happens when sipping from the right glass. The Sagaform rocking glasses are a simple and elegant way to lend as much importance to style as taste.
- ESPN- Whether passionately defending their hometown teams or just filling in a lull at the dinner table, dads take their sports seriously. Help him keep up with upcoming games, athlete bios and exclusive stories relating to his favorite teams — along with damning ammunition to throw in the face of rival fans.
- Cufflinks- True, not every man has a wardrobe to accommodate cuff links, but if you have a dad of the truly stylish variety, than this antique silver pair will take his usual get-up from fine to refined.
- Hammock- A cold beer on a hot sunny afternoon, while lounging in a comfy hammock, is about as close to Dad-paradise as you can get. Thanks to Eagles Nest Outfitters you can give your dad all he needs to live that every weekend this summer.
Father’s Day Songs
- Luther Vandross, “Dance With My Father”
- Beyonce, “Daddy”
- Brad Paisley, “He Didn’t Have to Be”
- Asher Roth & Miguel, “His Dream”
- Tori Amos, “Winter”
- Yellowcard, “Life as a Salesman”
- Lonestar, “I’m Already There”
- Keith Urban, “Song for My Dad”
- Eric Clapton, “My Father’s Eyes”
- Birdman and Lil Wayne, “Like Father Like Son”
Male Strippers DC prides our self on family values, we may be in a “nontraditional” business but we hold high value on the life of our loved ones and hope you do too! To all the dads out there, Happy Fathers Day!