Picking the Perfect Shoes for the Bachelorette Party
There are more than two weeks left until the outrageous party that you have been planning for so long, but this doesn’t stop you from obsessing over your outfit. You already know what you’re going to wear, but what kind of footwear should you go for? The possibilities are endless, and male strippers Baltimore bets that you could make even the simplest pair of ballet pumps look like Cinderella’s shows. However, when it comes to making a final decision, there are a few important aspects that you should focus on. Choose your shoes wisely depending on:
- How heel-friendly you really are. It would be a shame to sit on the couch for hours in a row simply because you can’t walk in those too-high and too-tight stilettos. Always put your comfort before anything else. A successful bachelorette shouldn’t involve swollen, sore feet and bleeding toes. Wear your most comfy pair of sandals or at least buy and use gel pads for the heeled footwear that you normally flaunt on special occasions.
- The style and theme of the bachelorette party. If the bachelorette party revolves around a special team, you should honor it by choosing the right type of shoes. For instance, flat gladiator sandals would be perfect for Roman/Greek toga parties. Animal print sandals would work best for a jungle-themed party, while Mary Jane shoes could represent an inspired pick for tea parties and conventional reunions. If you’re getting ready for a cheerleading bachelorette party, just go for your favorite pair of sneakers.
- Weather and season. Can you picture yourself walking in a pair of strappy sandals in the middle of December? You would probably freeze to death or get stuck in a huge pile of snow. A cold could hurt you more than the most terrible post-bachelorette party hangover, so try to pick the best footwear also based on the weather conditions that you will experience.
- Your entire outfit. Try to get the bigger picture here. Could you really combine your running shoes with a tea-length skirt and expect the whole ensemble to make sense and look good? To avoid uninspired calls, put your shoes on and evaluate your entire outfit in front of your mirror. If you think that it looks tacky or inappropriate, chances are that the rest of the people will share this idea.
- The future bride’s specific instructions. Remember that the bride-to-be is the one who dictates trends and does the styling for the bachelorette party. If she wants you to wear glittery ankle boots and has already ordered 10 pairs for all bridesmaids, perhaps you should stop worrying about what you’re going to wear at the party, as the dice have already been rolled.
Don’t forget that footwear can turn any goodie-two-shoes into an exotic dancer, and this is not necessarily a good thing. To avoid fashion mistakes that will trigger a lot of embarrassment, stay in the safe zone by avoiding eccentric, overly adorned creations or impractical high heels that do not match your style, outfit and taste.
Male Strippers Baltimore Maryland has been serving the brides-to-be for over a decade, we have the hottest, most approachable and friendly exotic male stripper in Baltimore and we’d love nothing more than to prove it! Book a male stripper now, whether you need a male stripper in Baltimore, Virginia or DC we’ve got your back! Let us help break in those new stylish pumps as we dance the night away!